hy I'm vicky

helllo my friends....
how are you today?hopefully in good condition

this first post in this blog

I'm introduce myslef: my name is vicky

live dipadang (more precisely in the house. wkwkwkwk)


about me.

I am indifferent. many if not still talk to. and usually a lot of talk from the gathering. many intropeksi and improvisation. so it can be better.

I most of the time I spend in the internet world. good blogging and chat to share stories.

often do more than just silent.
and also including the talented field of computers.
I like playing football. badminton. table tennis. play PS2 with my friends ...

What do I tell? . I am a cheerful person tuh. full of dreams that I will achieve. I want to happpynies my parents. because so many errors that I do to them.

that about me.

name: vicky mahendra
born: the. indonesia
age: 19 years
address: komplek gando permai blok h number 1


and this is my sister


sinde puspita is her name. she is working. hopefully in the course of this year he married. yes . hope it


and this is my sister


she will be the test end senin tomorrow I hope that prayer works?

This is my little sister


funny huh? he is still class 1. he is clever and the computer. great is not it?



hopefully introduce this approach we are increasingly ... ^ ^

nice to meet you from vicky


please leave your comment in the comment box


3 comments:

Queen BeeLuphy May 4, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

keluarga bahagia.......vicccccccccccccccc
gag ngerti artina nuii :D

Vicky Mahendra May 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

:))
aduch upik n

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Hm... Blog Yg menarik. Salam Kenal

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm create this blog to explain my life.. something happy something sad. and to speaking english lenguage.
enjoy for this blog^^