thanks god ^-^. my mother back to home

I'm sorry everybody because I'm don't update my blog. because my mother must treated in hospital. I'm very cry. my mother treated in hospital since wednesday.


I'm not focus again in my lecture. I'm very sad. every day I'm see my mother in hospital. my mother better. I'm very happy.


not only my mother treated my sister sick also. and my sister see happy. i'm confused why she happy. was she want eated fruit .wkwkwkww


but now.my mother back again to home. I'm very happy...


thanks god.... ^-^


leave you comment

12 comments:

akane May 10, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

:(
moga cepet sembuh yach,,,

Vicky Mahendra May 10, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

@Akanne
:D trims bgtz :|

RiP666 May 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

glad to hear that bro...hopes your mother will be better ASAP

Vicky Mahendra May 10, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

@ripp

thanks bro :(

AKU SI MELANKOLIS SEMPURNAKAH? May 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

smoga lekas sembuh ya mama mu... sabar dan banyak berdoa...

Seti@wan Dirgant@Ra May 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

semoga ibunda lekas sembuh bro,... aku juga sementara menunggui ibunda yang lagi kemoterafi akibat kanker usus yang telah menemaninya sejak setahun yang lalu.....

indoneter May 10, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

cobaan sob, yang tabah n sabar. :))

vicky May 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

@aku
trims bgtz :D
@setiawan
ya mas . sabar juga ya :D
@indoneter
trims mas :(

Ganesha May 10, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

wah semoga cepet sembuh yaaa!! :D
dan jangan lupa berkunjung ke blog sayaa di http://www.dewagajah.co.cc

fajardesign May 12, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

semoga cepet sembuh ya...seluruh jagat blogsephere mendoakan ibumu *halah lebay..hehe* ;;)

Vicky Mahendra May 17, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

:$ trims ya teman2

Anonymous June 21, 2018 at 9:52 AM  

:(

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm create this blog to explain my life.. something happy something sad. and to speaking english lenguage.
enjoy for this blog^^