my mother is sick. oh..dear.... T_T

yesterday morning. at that time. rains ret my city, padang city. hard rains. so i am thing maybe I will not lecture.

but I am wrong. rains stop. and i wiil leture. in university many people do not lecture. so situation is very quiet .


I am until labortarium. my class will pratice my lecture about my study.

in subjects. I am feel very tired. i'm don't know. why it? but i'm attempt focus until my lecture over.. and my first lecture over.

and wiil next to my second lecture. and stiil about my study...and now i'm feel very tired .

maybe my energy already in use in my first lecture.but my teacher not come.spontaneous I'm feel very happy.wkwkwkwkwk.

and me and my friend wiil play game playstation.maybe with it my feel fresh again..

and after play game. I'm come to home. but i'm suprices because my mother face is pale.

I'm don't now what happen?but I'm told mt mother to rest does not move much.. and take medicineand i'm change all home duties. until my mother health again as usual.

i'm hope my mother again as usual. i hope it

i'm wait you comment^^

9 comments:

Dana Telco May 5, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

hope your mother will be okay soon.

Queen BeeLuphy May 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

dach dibawa ke dokter ?
adochh vic..
tobat dach Q..
beneran gag ngrti bahasa linggis eh salah dink , mksudna bahasa inggris :D

kang dwi May 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

hik.hik.hik.

pray to you GOD and hope.............. (of2u)

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

aslm wr wb

yang sabar ya, nti ad hikmah yg lbh baik bg yg bsabar

Pascal May 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

busyet neh blog dah ganti template lagi neh

Anonymous May 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

hoo...
hope she'll get better soon yea... ^^

FizA aLwi May 10, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

thankz vic. hope your mother will get better soon.

Vicky Mahendra May 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

@all my friend

thanks you so much :o :$

Nisa Nur Azmi May 28, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

yang penting mothernya udah sembuhkan?
syukurlah

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm create this blog to explain my life.. something happy something sad. and to speaking english lenguage.
enjoy for this blog^^